Welcome. My name is Bill. I’m a photographer based in Lanarkshire which is just outside Glasgow, Scotland. Professionally my work focuses on property and print/design. Love candid portrait work.
Feel free to get in touch. Always interested in taking on interesting assignments.
Welcome. My name is Bill. I’m a professional photographer based in Lanarkshire which is just outside Glasgow, Scotland. My work focuses on property and print/design. Love candid portrait work.
Why Choose Me for your imaging requirements?
- 5 years experience. Technical proficiency in all areas.
- Very organised, structured approach. Every engagement I work on makes clear who, what, when, cost etc. all up front of any work
- Professional grade equipment from Nikon & other leading manufacturers. In the region of £12,000
- Public liability & indemnity insurance
- Disclosure Scotland Certified
- Strong post processing & design experience (Photoshop etc)
- Video production & editing services available
- Always up to date with the latest equipment, tools & techniques through active training. Visit Photoshop World in the USA around once per year
A bit more about Me...
These 'about me' pages really are as dry as the bottom of a camels hoof so here's some random facts. Conscious I'm making for easy psychological profiling here!
Aged 43, grew up in Glasgow Scotland where I remain.
Other business interests
Corporate IT consultancy, entrepreneur, designer.
Batman trilogy (words can't describe how well done these are), Sopranos, Fast n' loud.
80's kid so am blessed with great taste there. ;) Deacon Blue, Blue Nile, Depeche Mode, most modern RnB. Fairly broad tastes.
Basically anything from an American diner. Italian food is right up there. From a burger to fine dining I like quality.
Good design. Making plans and seeing them through. Surrounding myself with bright, honourable, happy people. Being reminded by my 9 year old son I have much to learn. What's now called retro 80's stuff (computers, games). Car buying/selling/diagnostics. Me time.
Time wasting. Ignorance. Disrespect. Dishonesty.
Creating clever nerdy things with computers in my youth. Continuing to balance my needs and wants with some degree of success.
Billy's rules for life:
Spend your time with smart, bright people - Some of it will rub off.